Thursday, March 1, 2012

Soothing Vapor by Johnson's Baby

Baby with cold

I started using Soothing Vapor bubble bath soap by Johnson's Baby when our daughter was 9 months old.

Positives:

1. Smells great! I could especially smell the eucalyptus.
2. Little amount of soap creates lots of bubbles!
3. My daughter did not have an allergic reaction.
4. She had a dry nose and few days after using Soothing Vapors everything was back to normal.
5. Affordable. Average price around $7.00.

Negatives:

1. My daughter's skin feels very oily after the bath. It feels like soap stays on her skin.


I would recommend this product for babies 6+ months. I don't think that an oily feeling or a residue that is left on baby's skin would be good for babies younger than six months.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger