Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Facial Cleansing Cloths by Mustela

Cleansing by Mustela























Positives: 

1. Alcohol free. 
2. Tear free. 
3. Smells great.
4. We did not have any allergic reaction, but I only started using them at 7 months. I don't know if there might be any reaction for younger babies.
5. Very convenient to have when you are traveling and do not have access to clean water. 
6. Re-sealable pack works great! Months after opening the pack, wipes are still fresh and ready to be used.

Negatives: 

1. You do not really need them if you have access to water. Just wash your baby's face with water. 
2. Only 25 cloths for $8.00 - not a very economical option. Market offers other, more economical facial wipes for babies. 

If you can afford Facial Cleaning Cloths by Mustela I would recommend this product.

FYI: One pack lasted me three months, but it might be because I mainly use water and baby soap to wash my daughter's face, neck and hands.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger