Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Oil by Johnson's Baby
























Positives: 

1. Affordable.
2. Smells great.
3. Brings memories from my childhood.

Negatives: 

1. My daughter had an allergic reaction. It did not lock the moister like the label says, it felt that it was sucking the moisture out. Every time I used Baby Oil by Johnson's Baby her skin was getting worst and worst. After one week I through it away.
2. Many of my friends had the same story, their babies did not tolerate Johnson's Baby Oil. 
3. You can try using Johnson's Oil after your baby turns one, but I would not try or use it for infants. 

I would not recommend this product!

FYI: It is best to use pure coconut or apricot oil to massage your baby or to use Aquaphor to treat dryness.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger