Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nestum Cereal by Nestlé



Nestum Cereal by Nestlé

Nestum is a great baby cereal! Dear moms, I suggest you give this cereal a try, and I am more than sure that you will like it as much as I do!
I don't know about you, but I smell and taste all the food that I give to my daughter and let me tell you that majority of cereal does not smell nor does it taste good. Nestlé is a well known and respected European brand. I was absolutely thrilled to find out that they were selling baby cereal on the US market. I would definitely recommend this product for babies 6+ months.


The packaging from Nestum baby cereal can be used as a toy for your baby. The cereal label will come off easily when you will be washing the cereal can. Babies love all types of boxes and cans. Do not miss out on this opportunity to give your baby a new can filled with toys, baby spoons, rattles, etc. You can also fill the can with smaller objects and close it, show your baby how to shake the can and she will be excited about new toy and new sounds! 




0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger