Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Bottles by Tommee Tippee

Baby Bottles by Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee are great baby bottles! Here is why I use them: 

1. The wide neck is so wide even the table spoon goes through the neck, it facilitates mixing baby cereal and other foods. 
2. The wide and somewhat flat nipple is comfortable for my baby. The shape of the nipples looks similar to breasts shape thus it imitates breastfeeding experience, it even touches baby's face and nose the same way it does during nursing. 
3. The bottles are a lot shorter than any other I have seen on the market, which makes them elegant and comfortable to carry around in your purse or a diaper bag. 
4. Color options: blue, pink and white. The colors are not aggressive and a very pleasant to the eyes. 
5. The bottles come in 2 convienent sizes: 5 and 9 ounces. During the evening feeding my daughter eats 9 ounces of cereal, I would have to mix an extra bottle if I had a bottle capacity of only 8 ounces. 

What would I imporove about these bottles: 

A. I would love Tommee Tippee to have a glass bottle option. I am a huge fan of glass bottles, and cannot find one that works for me. If they could keep the shame and just change the materials it would be absolutely fantastic! 
B. If you close the bottle tightly it is very hard to open due to slippery nipple ring. If the nipple ring would be ribbed it would be much easier to open the bottles, especially if you need to use one hand opening the bottles or opening becomes really challenging if your hands are wet. 



0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger