Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Aden + Anais Swaddle Wrap

Aden + Anais Swaddle Wrap

Aden + Anais are the best swaddling wraps on the market! Here is why: 
Positives: 

1. My baby loves them! She likes to touch, chew and sleep with them and them only. I tried  giving her a different blanket to sleep with, but she did not want them, she only wanted Aden + Anais, she wanted to feel the softness of muslin cotton and I do not blame her, they are the softest to touch and they are all natural as well!
2. The more you wash them the softer they get!
3. Multipurpose: swaddling blanket, burp clothes, cover up while breastfeeding or stroller cover. On a very hot day cover the stroller with soaking wet Aden + Anais swaddling wrap, the wrap is large and will cover your whole stroller or a car seat and will serve to humidify the air for your baby. The wraps are breathable, thus your baby will get humidified air in the shaded stroller.

Negatives: 

1. Cannot find one. Sorry :) 

I highly recommend using Aden + Anais swaddling wraps! I only use them and I love it!




0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger