Monday, March 11, 2013

Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner by Fekkai

Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner by Fekkai
























Positives: 

1. Cleans well. My hair stays clean for at least 3 days. 
2. Provides all day volume indeed! 
3. Weightless feeling after the wash.
4. Nice, clean and stylish packaging. 
5. Great shampoo for nursing moms. Volume and hair loss can occur after giving birth. Finding a right shampoo gives a boost of confidence during the hair loss period. 

Negatives: 

1. Overpriced. Shampoo and Conditioner will cost around $25 each (total of $50!) I prefer Body Boost by Garnier Fructis which will cost $4.00 each ($8 total) and gets the job done giving me the same quality of wash and volume.  
2. I do not care for the smell.


I recommend Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner by Fekkai if you are willing and able to spend that much money on a shampoo and conditioner. I tried it, I liked it, but at the moment it is out of my price range.


 




0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger