Monday, June 4, 2012

Body Boost Shampoo and Conditioner by Garnier Fructis

Body Boost Garnier Fructis
























Positives: 

1. Lightweight shampoo, cleans well. 
2. Creamy but not thick consistency conditioner which makes it easy to rinse off. 
3. Total price $8.00 for the shampoo and conditioner. Majority of volumizing hair products cost a lot more.
4. I have lots of hair but it is very thin and silky, thus it is a real challenge when it comes to creating volume but Body Boost by Garnier Fructis gets the job done. 
5. Very strong fruity swell. I like it! 

Negatives: 

1. The back label states that the shampoo creates 70% more volume, it does not go as far for me, I think 30% more volume will be fair to say. 
2. Nothing negative I can think of. Body Boost works for me and I think it is worth giving it a try. 


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger