Friday, June 1, 2012

Nap time :)
























Dear mamas,

Nap. Naps not only keep parents looking refreshed and young, but they also help your servse system to regroup and relax. 

Beauty sleep, include naps. For mothers that can afford to nap during the day, do so, for mother who choose not to nap on a weekend because there is so much to do, you need stop doing everything you are doing on a Sunday afternoon and take a nap with your baby. Laundry, dishes and in-laws can wait, but your body and mind needs to relax and have down time. 

Here is why I think napping with your baby is great: 

1. Magical moment to nap in the same room with your baby. I cannot put it into words, but there is something special in the air. 
2. Mama and papa need to rest as well. You deserve a break and it is perfect time to rest while your baby is resting. Forget about laundry - rest. 
3. Naps keep you young. 
4. Naps relax your body and mind. 
5. Naps give your energy. 
6. It is the best moment in your life when your baby wakes you up from a nap. I cannot describe it, but my hearts melts and my soul sings when I see her get up and look at me across the room from her crib and the second she realizes mommy is with her in the room she gives me the biggest and happiest smile! Just for that little after-nap smile I want to take a nap.

Dear parents, if you want to maintain your health and looks please nap!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger