Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OB/GYN = Trust Confidence Professionalism and Excitement

Doctor Laura Cha OB/GYN























My OB/GYN is Doctor Laura Cha. I was very lucky to have her as my doctor. Here is why: 

1. She has two kids and a third one on a way.  
2. She know exactly how natural birth feels like and that is exactly the route we were taking, so she supported me 100%. 
3. She delivers lots of babies every year. Great sign of her success in the health industry. 
4. She thinks having babies is "contagious" (TOTALLY AGREE) 
5. She is young and energetic.
6. She was very excited and genuinely happy for me when she confirmed my pregnancy. Many of my girlfriends said that their doctors were indifferent or did not care at all. I was very lucky to have a doctor who is still excited about her profession.  
7. She pays attention to details. 
8. She always answers my text messages or phone calls, no matter the hour.  
9. She is knowledgeable and professional. All my questions were always answered and explained. 
10. Doctor Laura Cha did an amazing job in the delivery room, she was confident, professional, calm and excited!

I definitely recommend Doctor Laura Cha to take care of your family!   

FYI: I believe all of the qualities mentioned above are very important to consider when looking for a doctor who will be taking care of you and your baby for 9 months. You need to have a good doctor in the delivery room. A doctor you can trust to make important decisions!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger