Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dark Spot Corrector "Miracle Worker" by Philosophy - REVIEW



Positives:

1. It really works! After 4 weeks my darks spots started to fade away! I had a couple of dark spots and they are completely gone after using Miracle Worker for 3 months. My skin tone looks brighter as well. Try it, it might do "miracles" for you as well!
2. Apply nightly all over face or on spots only. Please note this spot corrector must be used on a clean face as an overnight treatment only. Overnight treatments are a big + because you do not have to worry about how will it blend with your make up or other daytime creams.
3. Small amount goes a long way. This little 0.4 oz tube lasted me over 3 months.


Negatives: 

1. Pricy: $64 (USD) for 1 oz (28.5ml)
2. I got a little sample size as a gift as a Sephora loyalty program member, unfortunately Philosophy sells Miracle Worker in large 1oz containers only.






I did not receive this product for free, nor did I get paid to review it. This review is based on my personal opinion, experience and point of view. 


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger