Friday, February 15, 2013

Prenatal/Postnatal Vitamins by Natures Bounty - Review

Vitamins during and after pregnancy
Positives: 

1. I used Prenatal Vitamins by Nature's Bounty with both of my pregnancies. 
2. I started using them on my 10th week with my first pregnancy and around week 15 with my second. 
3. I also used them 6 months after delivery.
4. I highly recommend using Pre/Post Natal vitamins while breastfeeding. You might not loose the weight as fast, but you will maintain your body's health and energy which is far more important than worries about baby fat. 
5. Three months supply will cost around $9 (100 tablets)
6. Easy to find, sold in almost any drugstore

Negatives: 

1. Vitamins do help you gain weight. I do not see it as a problem since it also helps your body to be strong and healthy and prepare it for delivery and breastfeeding. Just wanted to mention it so moms know that any prenatal vitamins help you gain weight.   
2. Breast-milk had a very mild vitamin smell. I actually liked it, but some moms might be concerned. 
  

0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger