Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Energizing Face Wash by KIEHL'S

Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash by KIEHL'S

Positives: 

1. Smells great
2. Cleans well
3. It is indeed an energizing face wash. The blend of herbs gives you a cool almost cold feeling after the wash
4. Great for men and women 
5. Just a tiny drop and you will refreshed. Very economical face wash, just a pea size is all you need!
6. Comes in three sizes: Small (2.5 oz.), Medium (8.4 oz.) and Large (16.9 oz.) Great options for travelers and gift givers.
7. We have the travel size and it lasts forever!
8. I did not have an allergic reaction, nor did my husband
9. Does not dry my skin
10. Nice color and very smooth texture  



Negatives: 

1. I believe it is a little expensive to pay $8.00 for a travel size bottle and $30 for 16.9 oz. Although it is expensive. 


I highly recommend Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash by KIEHL'S! I recommend it especially on a hot summer day, early in the morning when you need to wake up or need a splash of refreshment after a long day.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger