Friday, May 4, 2012

Cream-to-foam Facial Cleanser by Lancôme

Cream-to-foam Facial Cleanser by Lancôme























I am a huge Lancôme fan and this is just one of the products I love! Cream-to-foam cleanser is fantastic because:

Positives: 

1. Very small, half a pea size amount of cream creates lots of foam.
2. Smell is mild, clean and fresh.
3. I have normal skin, and it does not dry my skin out, nor do I have an oily feeling afterwards. It works great with my skin type.
4. It really removes all the make up. Apply on wet skin and massage for 30 seconds and all the make up will be washed away.
5. I never had an allergic reaction using skin care products by Lancôme.

Negatives: 

1. I wish it was in a soap dispenser packaging, it would make it a lot easier to use. On the picture I have a travel size cleanser, but even a regular 4oz cleanser come in the same packaging. 
2. Does not remove water-proof mascara. I almost never use water-proof make up, but when I do, Lancôme cleanser does not remove it all, I still have to use an eye makeup remover. 




0 comments:

 

Copyright © Layered Cake Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger